Touch-Trigger Probes For Manual or Motorized Probe Heads
The TESASTAR-p is a compact and light, 5-way, kinematic touch-trigger probe. The probe shafts are made of steel and tungsten-carbide, fitted with an M8 threaded connection. It is available in four versions that have the same size but different trigger forces. The probe is compatible with a wide range of accessories and is suitable for manual and DCC CMMs.
- TESASTAR-p low force: 03939070
- TESASTAR-p standard force: 03939071
- TESASTAR-p medium force: 03939072
- TESASTAR-p extended force: 03939073
|Pretravel Variation||±0.8 µm|
|Overtravel||X/Y: ±16°, Z: 5 mm|
|Measuring Directions||±X, ±Y, +Z|
|Max. Styli Length||See TESASTAR-mp Diagram|
|TESASTAR-p Low Force (Red)||0.055 N at 10 mm||0.35 µm|
|TESASTAR-p Standard Force (Yellow)||0.08 N at 10 mm||0.35 µm|
|TESASTAR-p Medium Force (Green)||0.10 N at 25 mm||0.5 µm|
|TESASTAR-p Extended Force (Blue)||0.10 N at 50 mm||0.65 µm|
* Probe stylus: L=10 mm; position A=0 B=0; probing speed 8 mm/s.