Designed exclusively for today's machine shop, the six-axis MultiGage is a portable, precision CMM with a 1.2 m measuring volume. The MultiGage is used for dimensional control of molds, parts, tooling, castings, and more. Its quick-mount system allows the CMM to be setup for on-demand measurement and inspection of parts or assemblies on the machine tool or anywhere on the shop floor, including inside a machine tool.
With the MultiGage, a machine shop can streamline their measurement process and replace a variety of handheld tools such as height gages, dial calipers, bore gages, gage blocks, micrometers, dial indicators and more. The MultiGage is easy to install and use, with a very short learning curve for operators. The system's plug-and-play probes and ultra-intuitive software interface add up to no-nonsense operation. Detailed measurement reports are also generated automatically.
- No special installation required onsite; mount the MulitGage directly on a machine tool and inspect parts without removal. An internal battery allows full autonomy and mobility.
- Operators are not required to have metrology knowledge. After each part inspection, the software program automatically generates detailed measurement reports.
- The MultiGage's innovative counterweight design eliminates operator fatigue and assures the same high accuracy over the full range of measurements.
- A new ergonomic wrist, with intuitive and easy-to-reach buttons, is comfortable to use and increases operator productivity.
- ROMER’s automatic probe recognition feature is combined with a highly proven, robust kinematic joint connection. MultiGage electronic probes are automatically recognized and identified by the software requiring no recalibration when changing from probe to probe.
Complete System Comprises:
- Six-axis ROMER MultiGage portable CMM
- Laptop PC
- MultiGage software or PC-DMIS
- USB cable
- Power supply and LiION battery
- 1-year warranty
- Qualification sphere
- 6 mm (0.24 in) TESA ruby sphere probe tip and 15 mm steel ball TKJ hard probes with quick disconnect and automatic probe identification
- WiFi 802.11g
- Hard-sided Transport Case
- Certified length standard
- Ball probes - many sizes and lengths
- Point Probes
- TESASTAR-p/ -mp
- Mounting Options
- Magnetic Base
- Threaded Adapter
- Mobile Inspection Cart
- Vacuum Mount
- Universal worldwide voltage 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 900