The Leica T-Probe is a “Walk-Around” armless wireless device to probe hidden, hard-to-reach points. It offers a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate while maintaining the highest precision.
The T-probe is small, light, user-friendly, and more accurate than any other hand-held probe in the world, the Leica T-Probe gives you more than 6 Degrees of Freedom: It gives you the right way to measure. Now featuring longer styli, Leica T-Probe reaches up to 60 m (196 ft) in any dimension.
The Leica T-Probe is compatible with the Leica Absolute Tracker AT960.
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Smaller, lighter and more convenient than comparable solutions
- Largest armless operation measurement volume of up to 60 m (196 ft)
- Wider acceptance angle: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Battery-powered for wireless operation and increased productivity
- Extended battery life with flexible “sleep” mode
- Automated probe identification reduces operator errors
- User-asignable multi-function buttons for individual application functionality of all buttons
- One-hand operation with left/right-hand functionality
- Renishaw-compatible with a wide range of styli available, incl. 100 mm, 200 mm and longer
- Visual feedback for battery, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Precise quick release and automated stylus recognition for exchanging styli without calibration
|Measurement uncertainty of 3D Point (MPE)||100 µm if under 7 m (0.004” if < 23 ft)|
|30 µm + 10 µm/m if > 7 m (0.0012” + 0.00012”/ft if greater than 23 ft)|
|Measurement uncertainty of spatial length (MPE)||±60 µm if < 8.5 m (±0.0024” if < 27.9 ft)|
|±7 µm/m if > 8.5 m (±0.00008”/ft if > 27.9 ft)|
|Measurement uncertainty of sphere radius (MPE)||± 20 µm + 2 µm/m (± 0.0008” + 0.00002”/ft)|
|Measurement Volume||20 m (AT960 mid range)|
|40 m (AT960 long range)|
|60 m (AT960 extended range)|
|Measuring and tracking performance|
|Measuring rate output||1,000 points/second|
|Tracking speed - all directions||> 1m/s (˜3.3 ft/s)|
|Acceleration - all directions||1 g|
|Weight||670g (with standard tip & battery)|