Ultra high precision Leitz Coordinate Measuring Machines and Gear Checkers, including the Leitz PMM-C Infinity edition, which is the most accurate CMM that Leitz has ever produced, with 0.3 micron accuracy and 0.1 micron repeatability.
The Leitz PMM-C series are ultra high precision coordinate measuring machines suited for quick inspection of basic geometries (i.e. cylinder blocks, gear boxes etc.), and most types of special geometries. Those special geometries such as gears, optical lense, camshafts, worms, screw compressors are measured easily. The system is capable of fast and precise inspection of any type of gear including gear cutting tools up to 1550 mm in diameter.
Form inspection is fast and easy using Leitz 3D probe technology, integrated with High-Speed-Scanning capability, for rapid collection of large numbers of data points with many filtering options available.
- Leitz PMM-C Ultra High Accuracy Coordinate Measuring Machine
- B4 Controller with advanced microprocessor electronics
- Leitz 3D Scanning Probe Head
- Passive Pneumatic Vibration Dampers
- High Speed Scanning and Self-Centering
- Collision Protection
- Standard Probe Set
- Calibration Sphere
- Standard Clamp Set
- Workpiece Temperature Sensor
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- User’s and Maintenance Manuals on CD
- One (1) Year System Warranty
- PC-DMIS CAD++(DCC) Software
- DataPage/RT Statistical Software
- PC-DMIS Software Training Level 1 & 2
- Probe holders, extensions, styli and special configurations available.
- Data View Software
- PC-DMIS offline
- Direct CAD Translators (Unigraphics, Catia, Pro/Engineer, I-DEAS, ACIS)
- Second Metrology Software (QUINDOS Basic License)
- 2D and 3D Curves, Statistics, Gears, Worms, Blade, Thread, Camshaft
- Hobs, Broach, Valve Seats and Guides, Screw Compressor
- Second Metrology Software (PC-DMIS CAD ++)
- Environmental Enclosure, all sizes
- Rotary Table
- Vibration Site Survey
- Active Pneumatic Vibration Dampers
- Power Line Conditioner (For Machine Controller, 480 Volt 3 PH 10 KVA)
- Manual and Automated Part Loading Systems
- "Closed frame" design with fixed portal and moving table, dove tail guide way; and air bearing design.
- High resolution steel scales by Heidenhain, with automatic temperature compensation.
- Pre-stressed air bearings with electronic gap monitoring.
- Leitz 3D probe system, suitable for probe extensions up to 800mm.
- Main structure made exclusively of granite and cast iron, avoiding aluminium.
- Power transmission by re-circulating ball screw drives.
- Extensive collision protection for the Z Ram and the Probe Head.
- Temperature limits: small size (19°C - 21°C), all others 18°C - 22°C
- Temperature Range per hour, per day and per meter: small size (0.5K), 1.0K all others
- Relative air humidity: 30% - 80% non-condensing
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Leitz PMM-C.
The Leitz PMM-C is available in the following sizes:
- Custom sizes are available