Quality Insight at the Point of Production
The Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF excels in tough shop-floor conditions, drawing its inspiration from over fifteen years of shop floor machine production experience and thousands of units in the field worldwide. It is designed from the ground up to surpass the demanding requirements of shop floor users.
This rugged CMM is ideal for machine shops and manufacturing cells - featuring advanced thermal compensation, covered ways, built-in vibration resistance, shop-hardened design, and optional analog contact scanning.
Its most notable feature is its flexibility. The Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF uses standard 110/220 volt outlets with no need for shop air. Its compact footprint and roll-around stand, specifically designed to fit through a standard door, lets you easily move the SF series anywhere in the shop where precise dimensional inspection is required.
Economical to own and operate, with low up-front cost and simple maintenance, the Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF could be the easiest CMM you've ever owned.
Plug it in and start measuring!
- Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF Shop Floor CMM
- UMP360 Control System
- Temperature Compensation
- TESASTAR Touch Trigger Probe and Stylus Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System and Touch Screen LCD Monitor
- PC-DMIS PRO Measurement Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training (1 person for 5 days at Hexagon Metrology, Inc.)
- On-line User's and Software Manuals
- One (1) Year System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- Leitz LSP-X1c Analog Scanning Probe
- TESASTAR-i Manual Indexable Probe
- TESASTAR-i-m8 Manual Indexable Probe Head
- TESASTAR-m or TESASTAR-m-m8 Motorized Probe Head
- TESASTAR-mp Touch Probe
- MH20 Manual Probe
- MH20i Manual Probe
- PH10T or PH10M Automatic Wrist with TP20 Probe
- Hand Control Unit for PH10 Wrist
- Styli Kits
- Stylus Changer Racks
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ with AutoPath bundle
- Display CAD Option for PCDMIS PRO
- PCDMIS Sheet Metal Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- PCDMIS Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
- PCDMIS Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ Offline
- PC-DMIS DataPage+ SPC
- PC-DMIS Single Touch Interface (STI+)
- Computer Table
- Computer Upgrades
- No air supply needed.
- Durable, low maintenance, sealed recirculating ball bearings.
- Highly reliable skewed bearing drive system
- Hardened steel machine tool linear guides enhance precision, reliability and durability.
- Small footprint fits any shop floor configuration.
- Integrated LED workspace lighting
- Scales and reader heads mounted in inverted position to protect against shop-borne contaminants.
- Bellows covers protect critical components from shop floor contaminants.
- Designed for the Shop Floor
- Accuracy performance stated for any temperature in the range 15-40° C (59-104°F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4 SF.
Brown & Sharpe 4.5.4SF Brochure
Click Center of Page for Fullscreen View and Download Options