The best solution for high tolerance parts and more sophisticated measurement tasks.
The Brown & Sharpe Global Performance Silver Edition comes standard with a touch-trigger probe, advanced software with CAD capability, training, and warranty. As an option, the Performance model also has the added benefit of being upgraded to a scanning system at a later date. The Brown & Sharpe Global Performance Silver Edition is part of the Brown & Sharpe Global Silver edition line of CMMs.
- Brown & Sharpe Global® Performance Silver Edition Base Machine
- DC240C Control System
- TESASTAR-sm Motorized Probe Head
- TESASTAR-mp Touch Trigger Probe
- Touch Trigger Probe Stylus Kit #7
- Qualification Sphere and Clamp Kit
- Demonstration Block
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor & Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD DCC Software with Autopath Bundle
- PC-DMIS CAD Software Training (2 people for total of 5 days)
- Online Help Files, PC-DMIS
- System User's Manual on CD
- On-site Performance Verification
- System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support, One (1) Year
Motorized Probe Heads:
- PH10MQ (available on 7.10.7 models and larger)
- TESASTAR-pr Module Rack
- TESASTAR-r Probe Rack
- LSP-X1 Stylus Rack
- LSP-X3 Stylus Rack
- Additional TESASTAR-mp Stylus Modules
- MCR20 Stylus Module Rack
- SCR200 Stylus Module Rack
- MRS Rack with FCR Changer Ports
- ACR3 Probe Rack
- Additional TP20 Stylus Modules
- Additional TP200 Stylus Modules
- PC-DMIS CAD
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DataPage & DataView Real Time Statistical Software Packages
- Single Touch Interface (STI)
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs) and Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- Site Vibration Survey, Analysis, and System Recommendations
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Sola Transformer
- Environmental Enclosures
- Aluminum ultra-rigid frame and patented Tricision and Slant Bridge design maintain stability.
- High-resolution METALLUR® scales.
- Nominal Temperature 20 °C (68 °F)
- Allowable Temperature Range: 18 - 22 °C (64.4 - 71.6 °F)
- Extended Temperature Range: 16 - 26 °C (60.8 - 78.8 °F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates Global Silver Edition CMM products using the ASME B89 and ISO 10360 standards.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Brown & Sharpe Global Performance.
The Brown & Sharpe Global Performance Silver Edition is available in the following sizes: