The most cost effective solution to common shop measurement and inspection applications.
The Global® Classic supports touch trigger probes, and for most basic inspection tasks, the Global Classic CMM is a great choice. Ideal as a first CMM, for multiple-unit deployments, or as a cost-effective way to add extra automated inspection capacity to your quality program.
*Formerly Brown & Sharpe Global Classic
Standard Touch Trigger Package
- Global Classic Machine Frame
- UMP360 Control System
- TESASTAR-i Manual Indexing Probe
- Stylus Kit #103
- Qualification Sphere and Clamp Kit
- Demonstration Block
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor & Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS PRO Software
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training (1 student for total of 4 days)
- Online Help Files, PC-DMIS
- System User's Manual on CD
- On-site Performance Verification
- System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support, One (1) Year
Manual Indexing Touch Trigger Probes:
Motorized Probe Heads:
- TESASTAR-m-m8 (Touch trigger system only)
- TESASTAR-sm-m8 (Touch trigger system only)
- PH10T (Touch trigger system only)
- PH10MQ (available on 7.10.7 size and larger)
Touch Trigger Probes:
- TESASTAR-pr Module Rack
- TESASTAR-r Probe Rack
- Additional TESASTAR-mp Stylus Modules
- Additional TP20 Stylus Modules
- Additional TP200 Stylus Modules
- PC-DMIS Pro
- PC-DMIS CAD
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DataPage & DataView Real Time Statistical Software Packages
- Single Touch Interface (STI)
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs) and Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- Site Vibration Survey, Analysis, and System Recommendations
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Sola Transformer
- Standard Environmental Enclosure
- Aluminum ultra-rigid frame and patented Tricision and Slant Bridge design maintain stability.
- High-resolution METALLUR® scales.
- Nominal Temperature 20 °C (68 °F)
- Allowable Temperature Range: 18 - 22 °C (64.4 - 71.6 °F)
- Extended Temperature Range: 16 - 26 °C (60.8 - 78.8 °F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates Global CMM products using the ASME B89 and ISO 10360 standards.
- Click on the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Global Classic.
The Global Classic is available in the following sizes: