A flexible gauging system that can handle any measurement and inspection task quickly and efficiently.
The Brown & Sharpe Global® Advantage Silver Edition is the most advanced package available that provides the combined performance of accuracy and speed. It comes standard with a high performance analog scanning probe,advanced software with CAD and additional capabilities, training and warranty. The Advantage model also includes the highest performance drives of all Global Silver Edition designs, bringing its top acceleration to 4.3m/s2, for maximum measuring throughput.
- Brown & Sharpe Global® Advantage Silver Edition Base Machine
- DC800 Control System
- TESASTAR-sm Motorized Probe Head
- LSP-X1s Analog Scanning Probe Kit
- Qualification Sphere and Clamp Kit
- Demonstration Block
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor & Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC Software with Autopath Bundle
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC Software Training Level 1 (2 students for total of 5 days)
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC Software Training Level 2 (2 students for total of 4 days)
- Online Help Files, PC-DMIS
- System User's Manual on CD
- On-site Performance Verification
- System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support, One (1) Year
Motorized Probe Heads:
- PH10MQ (available on 7.10.7 models and larger)
- TESASTAR-pr Module Rack
- TESASTAR-r Probe Rack
- LSP-X1 Stylus Rack
- LSP-X3 Stylus Rack
- LSP-X5 Stylus Rack
- Additional TESASTAR-mp Stylus Modules
- MCR20 Stylus Module Rack
- SCR200 Stylus Module Rack
- MRS Rack with FCR Changer Ports
- ACR3 Probe Rack
- Additional TP20 Stylus Modules
- Additional TP200 Stylus Modules
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DataPage & DataView Real Time Statistical Software Packages
- Single Touch Interface (STI)
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs) and Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- Site Vibration Survey, Analysis, and System Recommendations
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Sola Transformer
- Environmental Enclosures
- Aluminum ultra-rigid frame and patented Tricision and Slant Bridge design maintain stability.
- High-resolution METALLUR® scales.
- Nominal Temperature 20 °C (68 °F)
- Allowable Temperature Range: 18 - 22 °C (64.4 - 71.6 °F)
- Extended Temperature Range: 16 - 26 °C (60.8 - 78.8 °F)
- Extended Temperature Range with ACTIV option: 15 - 30 °C (59 - 86°F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates Global Silver Edition CMM products using the ASME B89 and ISO 10360 standards.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage.
The Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage Silver Edition is available in the following sizes: