The Leitz Sirio measuring robot is designed for fast inspection within a harsh production environment.
Unlike most other flexible gauges, Sirio does not require an air conditioned housing. Twenty eight integrated temperature sensors compensate thermal machine distortions in real time. Due to this unique technology the Leitz Sirio keeps its accuracy specifications within a large temperature range of 15 - 40°C.
The Leitz Sirio 3D Measuring Machine with its high throughput rating, facilitates process control in production lines. Complex workpieces such as engine blocks or gear boxes can be accurately inspected and evaluated.
- Leitz SIRIO
- Shop Hardened Horizontal Arm, High Speed Measuring Robot
- Integrated Rotary Table
- Advanced microprocessor Electronics for CNC Control
- Leitz 3D Scanning Probe Head
- Automatic Real Time Temperature Compensation
- Full Collision Protection
- Automatic Probe Changer with 24 Storage Positions
- Laser Scanner Safety Unit
- 4 Probe Pin Holders
- Standard Probe Set
- Clamping Set for Workpiece Fixing
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- QUINDOS Basic
- Basic QUINDOS Software Training
- Advanced QUINDOS Software Training
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- User's and Maintenance Manuals on CD
- One (1) Year System Warranty
- Probe holders, extensions, styli and special configurations available
- 2D and 3D Curves, Statistics, Gears, Worms, Blade, Thread, Camshaft
- Hobs, Broach, Valve Seats and Guides, Screw Compressor
- Second Metrology Software (PC-DMIS CAD ++)
- Vibration Site Survey
- Shop Floor Computer Cabinet
- Power Line Conditioner
- Measuring robot with horizontal arm and integrated Rotary Table.
- High resolution glass scales.
- Automatic temperature compensation in real time, based on 28 temperature sensors.
- MultiSCAN technology for automatic change of probe systems.
- Power transmission by re-circulating ball screw drives.
- Temperature Ranges: 15°C - 40 °C
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Leitz Sirio.
The Leitz Siro is available in the following sizes:
- 6.8.8 MULTISCAN
- 6.12.8 MULTISCAN
- Custom sizes are available