The Largest High Precision 3D Coordinate Measuring Machines in the World!
Our Leitz PMM-G 3D Gantry style Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) cover measuring ranges starting at 3000 x 2000 x 2000mm up to 7000 x 4000 x 3000mm.
Despite such large measuring strokes, these machines reach a precision and performance level, which is usually common with much smaller CMMs.
Typical parts measured on Leitz PMM-G measuring machines are large diesel engines, jet engine components, aircraft wing structures, columns of printing machines, satellites, large machine tool parts and many windpower components.
3D coordinate measuring machines of the Leitz PMM-G series are also used for large gear inspection. Fast and precise inspection of gears and gear cutting tools up to a diameter of 5000mm is possible with the Leitz PMM-G CMM inspection system.
In short: Inspection of large components with very tight tolerances.
- Leitz Lambda SP Base Machine
- Dual Y-Axis Drives, Scales and Readers
- Control System
- Structural Temperature Compensation
- LSP-S2 Probe Head
- Standard Probe Header
- Stylus Kit
- LSP-S2 Automatic Styli Change Rack
- Qualification Sphere
- PC-DMIS CAD++ or Quindos 7 Basic
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- Select one of the following:
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- User's and Maintenance Manual on CD
- Additional Positions for Automatic Styli Change Rack
- Additional Stylus Holder
- Styli Holder with Fixed Cube
- Standard Clamping Kit
- Additional LSP-S2 Stylus Kit (M5)
- Moving gantry in overhead design with minimized moving mass
- Massive granite guiding structures in X and Y, on two-point support
- Ceramic Z-ram
- Dual drives and dual scales in X
- Leitz LSP-S2 probe system, suitable for stylus length up to 800 mm
- Integrated pneumatic damping system for machine and foundation
- Nominal Temperature: 18-22 °C
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Leitz PMM-G.
Several sizes are available for the Leitz PMM-G. They range from 3000 x 2000 x 2000mm up to 7000 x 4000 x 3000mm.