High Speed and High Precision Leitz Coordinate Measuring Machines and Flexible Gages for the Shop Floor.
The Leitz PMM-F is designed for fast inspection within a harsh production environment eliminating the requirement for air conditioned housing or special foundation.
Leitz PMM-F design technology maintains accuracy specifications within a large temperature range of 15°C - 30°C.
Leitz PMM-F with its high throughput rating, facilitates process control within production lines. Ideal for engine block or gear box measurement applications. The Leitz probe head technology can be used in either Single Point Probing or High Speed Scanning operations.
- Leitz PMM-F Shop Floor Coordinate Measuring Machine
- B4 Controller with advanced microprocessor electronics
- Active Pneumatic Vibration Dampers
- High Speed Scanning and Self-Centering
- Collision Protection
- Standard Probe Set
- Calibration Sphere
- Standard Clamp Set
- Workpiece Temperature Sensor
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- User’s and Maintenance Manuals on CD
- One (1) Year System Warranty
- PC-DMIS CAD++(DCC) Software
- DataPage/RT Statistical Software
- PC-DMIS Software Training Level 1 & 2
- Probe holders, extensions, styli and special configurations available.
- Data View Software
- PC-DMIS offline
- Direct CAD Translators (Unigraphics, Catia, Pro/Engineer, I-DEAS, ACIS)
- Second Metrology Software (QUINDOS Basic License)
- 2D and 3D Curves, Statistics, Gears, Worms, Blade, Thread, Camshaft
- Hobs, Broach, Valve Seats and Guides, Screw Compressor
- Second Metrology Software (PC-DMIS CAD ++)
- Environmental Enclosure
- Rotary Table
- Vibration Site Survey
- Power Line Conditioner (For Machine Controller, 480 Volt 3 PH 10 KVA)
- Manual and Automated Part Loading Systems
- Rugged base with moving crossbeam carriage.
- Active vibration dampers make PMM-F insensitive to jarring and vibrations eliminating the need for a foundation.
- Scales that have a coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) close to zero, ensuring constant thermal stability.
- Scales are mounted close to the guides to achieve high reproducibility.
- Servo drives with recirculating ball screws providing high acceleration and throughput.
- PMM-F 3D offers rapid single point probing as well as high speed scanning.
- X-axis is fitted with dual drive and dual length measuring systems for absolute synchronised operation.
- Operating Temperature: 15°C - 40°C
- Temperature Range per hour, per day and per meter : 1K, 2K, 1K
- Relative air humidity, non-condensing : 30% - 80%
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the Leitz PMM-F.
The Leitz PMM-F is available in the following sizes: