The DEA LAMBDA SP is a line of very large measuring machines designed for operation in industrial environments. LAMBDA SP excels in high-speed, high-accuracy inspection of huge components, such as marine engines, aircraft structures or turbines that require open, modular, easily customizable structures with virtually unlimited measuring volumes.
The gantry architecture is the ideal solution for all measurement applications for large-sized automotive and aerospace components, as well as heavy transportation, communication and satellite equipment. Easy loading and integration with part transportation systems, ease of access to the measuring volume, and world class dynamic and accuracy performance are only some of the most prized capabilities of the DEA gantry line.
LAMBDA SP is a line of very large machines designed for the shop floor environment. Extra-large measuring volume and its dynamic and metrologic performance allow dimensional inspection of very large precision components, such as marine engines, aircraft frames, satellite modules, turbines, etc. The outstanding performance of this machine results from advanced technical solutions like the dual drive/encoder system on the main carriage, the Slant Bridge technology and the ACTIV® structural temperature compensation. The optional DEA CW43L-mw continuous wrist further enhances inspection capability due to its long probe extensions and full access to the workpiece in any direction.
- DEA Lambda SP Base Machine
- Dual Y-Axis Drives, Scales and Readers
- Control System
- Structural Temperature Compensation
- Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Stylus Kit
- Extension Kit for TP20 Probe (50, 100, 200 mm)
- Qualification Sphere
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Measurement Software
- DataPage R/T Statistical Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User's and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Software Training
- Scanning Probe Ready
- All Renishaw products are available for order through Brown & Sharpe.
- SP600 Scanning Probe
- SP25M Scanning Probe
- CW43L Continuous Rotary Head
- Hand Control Unit
- Direct CAD Interfaces
- Active Vibration Isolation System
- Foundation Design and Construction
- Please Inquire
- Safety feature including pneumatic brake on the Z spindle and protective wrap-around thermally insulated covers of axes / pillars and internal forced air circulation to eliminate temperature stratification.
- Carriage design minimizes inertia of moving parts while maintaining maximum structural rigidity.
- Advanced multi-sensor thermal compensation system, A.C.T.I.V®, ensures nominal measuring accuracy over an extended ambient temperature range.
- DEA CW43L continuous servo-wrist further enhances inspection capability due to its long probe extension capability and full access to the workpiece in any direction.
- Nominal Temperature: 16-26 °C (60.8-78.8 °F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the DEA Lambda SP.
The DEA Lambda SP is available in the following sizes: