The DEA LAMBDA SP is a line of high technology "giant" CMMs, designed for rugged shop-floor environment. Extraordinary measuring volume with superior metrologic performance allows dimensional inspection of very large precision components, such as marine engines, aircraft frames, satellite modules, nuclear vessels, turbines and the like.
The outstanding performance is from advanced technical solutions like the dual drive and Y axis dual encoder system. Carriage yawing and structure deformations frequently created during machine motion, are monitored by a distributed sensor system and compensated in real time. This configuration prevents yawing of the carriage ensuring higher dynamics and advanced measuring accuracy. The DEA LAMBDA SP design ensures Y beam expansion.
- DEA Lambda SP Base Machine
- Dual Y-Axis Drives, Scales and Readers
- Control System
- Structural Temperature Compensation
- Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Stylus Kit
- Extension Kit for TP20 Probe (50, 100, 200 mm)
- Qualification Sphere
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Measurement Software
- DataPage R/T Statistical Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User's and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Software Training
- Scanning Probe Ready
- All Renishaw products are available for order through Brown & Sharpe.
- SP600 Scanning Probe
- SP25M Scanning Probe
- CW43L Continuous Rotary Head
- Hand Control Unit
- Direct CAD Interfaces
- Active Vibration Isolation System
- Foundation Design and Construction
- Please Inquire
- Safety feature including pneumatic brake on the Z spindle and protective wrap-around thermally insulated covers of axes / pillars and internal forced air circulation to eliminate temperature stratification.
- Carriage design minimizes inertia of moving parts while maintaining maximum structural rigidity.
- Advanced multi-sensor thermal compensation system, A.C.T.I.V®, ensures nominal measuring accuracy over an extended ambient temperature range.
- DEA CW43L continuous servo-wrist further enhances inspection capability due to its long probe extension capability and full access to the workpiece in any direction.
- Nominal Temperature: 16-26 °C (60.8-78.8 °F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the DEA Lambda SP.
The DEA Lambda SP is available in the following sizes: