The DEA Delta Slant line of gantry CMMs represents the result of many years experience designing and building equipment for inspecting large parts.
The DEA Delta Slant is available in both "Classic" and "Performance" configurations. Both configurations may be equipped with an optional "SF Kit" (Shop Floor) featuring protection from environmental contamination as well as multi-sensor thermal compensation. The DEA Delta Slant is available with all the latest Hexagon Metrology sensor technology such as TESASTAR-m indexing probe head, LSP-X5 fixed probe, and CW43L continuous wrist.
The DEA Delta Slant is the ideal solution for most mid and large-sized measurement applications and is suitable for parts manufactured in automotive, aerospace, heavy transportation, and communication industries. The gantry design provides easy loading and integration capability with a variety of material handling systems. It's equipped with state-of-the-art features such as dual encoders and high-stiffness-to-weight "Tricision" beam for the main carriage and high-resolution scales for all axes.
- DEA DELTA Slant Gantry Machine
- 3-Axis CNC Control System
- Linear Temperature Compensation
- Motorized Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Lightweight Probe Extension Kit (50, 100 and 200mm)
- Probe Styli Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Software
- DataPage R/T Statistical Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User's and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ (DCC) Software Training
- Scanning probe ready
- All Renishaw products are available for order through Brown & Sharpe.
- SP600 Scanning Probe
- SP25M Scanning Probe
- CW43L Continuous Rotary Head
- Laser Scanning Probe
- Full Selection of PC-DMIS Optional Features
- SF Option (Shop Floor)
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Bellows Covers Kit
- Site Vibration Survey
- Foundation Hardware Kits
- Active Vibration Isolation System
- Many options available, please inquire
- Gantry design facilitates easy loading and access to the part being inspected
- Tricision carriage beam minimizes the inertia of the moving carriage while maintaining maximum structural rigidity and lower center of gravity
- Equipped with dual Aurodur® gold on steel optical scales, dual readers and linear thermal compensation to provide a high accuracy gantry measuring system
- SF Option (Shop Floor) features protection from environmental contamination as well as multi-sensor thermal compensation
- Standard Model: Measuring Accuracy at T=18-22°C
- SF Model: Measuring Accuracy at T=16-26°C
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the DEA Delta Slant.
The DEA Delta Slant is available in the following sizes:
- Custom sizes are available