The DEA DELTA SLANT is a line of gantry CMMs that excel in the high-accuracy inspection of large machined parts due to their superior mechanical structure. DELTA SLANT is available in two versions: Classic and Performance. The optional SF-Kit (Shop Floor) is available for the installation of both Classic and Performance models for use in a workshop environment.
The gantry architecture is the ideal solution for all measurement applications for large-sized automotive and aerospace components, as well as heavy transportation, communication and satellite equipment. Easy loading and integration with part transportation systems, ease of access to the measuring volume, and world class dynamic and accuracy performance are some of the most prized capabilities of the DEA gantry line.
DELTA SLANT is a line of large gantry CMMs that combine high throughput, accuracy and repeatability with excellent reliability when operating in an open shop environment. Advanced mechanical structure, dual encoder on the main carriage, high-stiffness silicon carbide ram for the Performance version and high-resolution certified scales are essential features that make this line the ideal system for inspecting and digitizing large precision components.
Two versions are available: DELTA SLANT Classic and DELTA SLANT Performance, with superior dynamic and accuracy performances. Both versions can be equipped with the optional SF-Kit (Shop-Floor). The structural thermal compensation, thermally insulated covers and forced-air circulation in the machine frame allow operation and high accuracy performance at ambient temperature varies between 16 and 26 °C.
- DEA DELTA Slant Gantry Machine
- 3-Axis CNC Control System
- Linear Temperature Compensation
- Motorized Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Lightweight Probe Extension Kit (50, 100 and 200mm)
- Probe Styli Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Software
- DataPage R/T Statistical Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User's and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ (DCC) Software Training
- Scanning probe ready
- All Renishaw products are available for order through Brown & Sharpe.
- SP600 Scanning Probe
- SP25M Scanning Probe
- CW43L Continuous Rotary Head
- Laser Scanning Probe
- Full Selection of PC-DMIS Optional Features
- SF Option (Shop Floor)
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Bellows Covers Kit
- Site Vibration Survey
- Foundation Hardware Kits
- Active Vibration Isolation System
- Many options available, please inquire
- Gantry design facilitates easy loading and access to the part being inspected
- Tricision carriage beam minimizes the inertia of the moving carriage while maintaining maximum structural rigidity and lower center of gravity
- Equipped with dual Aurodur® gold on steel optical scales, dual readers and linear thermal compensation to provide a high accuracy gantry measuring system
- SF Option (Shop Floor) features protection from environmental contamination as well as multi-sensor thermal compensation
- Standard Model: Measuring Accuracy at T=18-22°C
- SF Model: Measuring Accuracy at T=16-26°C
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the DEA Delta Slant.
The DEA Delta Slant is available in the following sizes:
- Custom sizes are available