DEA MERCURY comes in three different versions of horizontal-arm CMMs that are based on a modular concept. Automatic machines, disengageable drives for manual operations, single-, dual- or multiple-arm-configurations, tactile probes, optical sensors, scribing devices, fixtures are all available with the DEA MERCURY line.
DEA MERCURY’s outstanding price performance ratio is especially attractive for companies with limited budgets. Thanks to its modularity this CMM line is suitable for rebuilding existing installations which require a technological update.
The three different versions are the Mercury C (Console), the Mercury R (Runway) and the Mercury T (Top). The Mercury C is an ideal system to inspect medium-sized components because the measuring arms are mounted on guideways at the side of the worktable. The Mercury R excels at measuring medium-sized, large, very large or heavy workpieces with arms on guideways decoupled from the workplate. The Mercury T has guideways machined into the workplate for integration in the existing worktable to leverage previous investments. The entire Mercury line is available in a single or dual arm configuration.
Using the full power of our sensor technology, The DEA Mercury measuring systems can be equipped with fixed or indexable measurement heads, continuous wrists, touch-trigger probes and laser sensors.
- DEA Mercury Single Arm Base Machine with Integral Cast Iron Measuring Plate
- Control System
- Probe Head PH10M
- Lightweight Extension Kit (50-, 100-, and 200 mm)
- Styli Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Monitor, Printer, Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS PRO
- DataPage R/T Statistical Process Control Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User's and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training
- Scanning probe ready
- CW43L-mw Multi-Axis Continuous Rotary Head
- Analog Scanning Sensor
- Metris Laser Scanning Sensor
- Upgrade from PCDMIS PRO to PC-DMIS CAD++
- PC-DMIS Offline Packages, if ordered with a new machine:
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DCC Scanning Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- Display CAD Option
- PCDMIS Sheet Metal Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD Software
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Bellows Covers Kit
- Disengageable Drives
- Worktable Threaded Holes
- Worktable T Slots, 3 Total
- Open architecture design allows complete access and facilitates effortless material handling.
- Worktable support system eliminates the need for costly foundations.
- Rugged construction is combined with a built-in linear thermal compensation system for reliable operation within production environments.
- Nominal Temperature: 20 °C ± 4.0 °C (68 °F ±7.2 °F)
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information on the DEA Mercury.
The DEA Mercury is available in the following sizes:
DEA MERCURY is available as single, dual and multiple-arm configuration.