The BRAVO HD is a technically advanced and cost-effective solution for flexible and accurate dimensional inspection of thin-walled components like bodies-in-white, chassis, subassemblies, panels, car doors, dashboards, castings, structural aircraft, ship and railway components. It utilizes a stable, precise mechanical structure, an integrated temperature compensation system, a wide range of probes, probe heads, wrists and accessories and a state-of-the-art software package. The BRAVO HD is an effective coordinate measuring machine that is particularly well suited for metrology labs, QC rooms and Meisterbock rooms.
The BRAVO HD is fully made of steel, ensuring high structural stability in all environments. All axes use recirculating ball-bearing pads sliding on high-precision guideways. The innovative backlash-free horizontal-arm counterbalance keeps the load centered on the mobile carriage and reduces the mechanical deformations of the carriage itself. The open structure can be embedded flush with the floor. The walkable covers on the longitudinal axes guarantee optimum access to the measuring area and simplify loading and unloading of parts as well as programming and automatic dimensional inspection.
The BRAVO series are available in either single or dual arm configuration.
- Bravo HD Dual Arm Runway Metrology Frame
- ACTIV® Multi Sensor Structural Temperature Compensation
- X-Axis Walkable Covers
- Y & Z Axis Bellows and Machine Covers
- High Precision Linear Bearings for All Axes
- B3C-LC Controller Base Unit
- TESASTAR®-m TKJ Motorized Probe Head
- TESASTAR®-rp Probe
- TESASTAR® Probe Extension Kit (50 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm)
- TESASTAR® Probe Stylus Kit #7 and Cylindrical Tips Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Demonstration Block
- PC-DMIS CAD++ with Autopath software bundle
- World Axis Merge Software for PCDMIS
- DataPage+ Statistical Process Control Software
- Complete Project Management, Installation, and On-site Performance Verification
- On-Line User’s and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 1 Software Training
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 2 Software Training
- One (1) Year Complete System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- Additional TESASTAR touch trigger probes
- TESASTAR stylus modules
- TESASTAR module changing rack
- TESASTAR adaptors and extensions
- CMS106 non-contact laser scanner
- CW43L continuous rotary head
- PC-DMIS Reshaper (for use with CMS106 laser scanner)
- PC-DMIS single touch interface
- PC-DMIS direct CAD interfaces and translators
- PC-DMIS Gear
- PC-DMIS Blade
- Additional classroom training
- Refrigerated air dryer
- Active vibration isolation system
- Special foundation design
- Many options available, please inquire
- Forced air circulation on both the Z-column and X-rails eliminates internal temperature stratification.
- Open machine architecture and modular design facilitates integration into most manufacturing production lines.
- Advanced software compensation routines eliminate the requirement for re-calibration.
- Advanced geometric error compensation ensures superior long term measurement accuracy.
- Diverse probing options to facilitate comprehensive inspection of automotive body interior as well.
- World Axis Merge Software allows the programmer to combine the two separate coordinate systems from each arm into one common coordinate system.
- Ambient temperature: 20±4° C (68±7.2° F)
- Max. relative humidity 25 - 75% non-condensing
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information for the Bravo HD.
The Bravo HD is available in the following sizes: