The DEA BRAVO HA and HP Series are heavy duty, high performance, horizontal measuring arms.They were specifically designed for on-line dimensional inspection of car bodies, subassemblies, and similar metrology applications.
Real-time process control elements relative to speed, accuracy, and reliability, combine with the advantage of reduced maintenance. Advanced multisensor temperature compensation system ensures nominal measuring accuracy over an extended ambient temperature range. Floor flush installations feature easy access with durable walkable covers on X-rails for the floor. Data handling and control systems process point to point continuous scanning applications at various automation levels. Advanced compensation routines eliminate re-calibrations.
Use a wide selection of continuous wrists, indexable heads, control units, probes, extra-long extension bars and related accessories for tactile and non-contact inspections.
The DEA BRAVO series are available in either single or dual arm configuration.
- DEA Bravo HA or HP
- Multi Sensor Structural Temperature Compensation
- X-Axis Walkable Covers
- Y & Z Axis Bellows and Machine Covers
- DEA Control System
- Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Stylus Kit
- Lightweight Extension Kit (50-, 100-, and 200 mm)
- Calibration Sphere
- PC-DMIS CAD++
- World Axis Merge Software for PCDMIS
- DataPage R/T Statistical Process Control Software
- Complete Project Management, Installation, and On-site Performance Verification
- On-Line User’s and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 1 Software Training
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 2 Software Training
- World Axis Merge Software Training
- One (1) Year Complete System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- Scanning probe ready
- All Renishaw products are available for order through Brown & Sharpe.
- CW43L Continuous Rotary Wrist
- SP600 Scanning Probe
- Hand Control Unit
- NC-100 Vision System
- Metris Laser Scanning Sensor
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Interfaces
- Data View Software
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline (when ordered with a new machine)
- CHORUS CAD, in place of PDMIS-CAD++
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Passive/Active Vibration Isolation System
- Many options available, please inquire
- Forced air circulation on both the Z-column and X-rails eliminates internal temperature stratification.
- Open machine architecture and modular design facilitates integration into most manufacturing production lines.
- Advanced software compensation routines eliminate the requirement for re-calibration.
- Advanced geometric error compensation ensures superior long term measurement accuracy.
- Diverse probing options to facilitate comprehensive inspection of automotive body interior as well.
- World Axis Merge Software allows the programmer to combine the two separate coordinate systems from each arm into one common coordinate system.
- Ambient Temperature: 16° - 32° C
- Hexagon Metrology tests and evaluates CMM products using the American standard ASME B89 and international standard, ISO 10360-2, and ISO 10360-4.
- Click the inquiry tab to request performance information for the DEA Bravo.
The DEA Bravo HA and DEA Bravo HP are available in the following sizes:
- Custom sizes are available